STEADY PROMOTION offers explicit guarantees on the quality and
If you are not satisfied with a job, we will propose another version as
quickly as possible. If the second version contains errors, you shall
have the right to a partial or total refund. The conditions and
procedure for contesting a job are described below.
In the event of a late delivery more than one third past the delivery
date, and if the delay is directly and only imputable to STEADY
PROMOTION, we shall reimburse up to 100% of the job.
General Sales Conditions
These general sales conditions apply to all jobs carried out by
STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. for its clients.
1. All translation requests must be accompanied by an order including
the price established by the parties. This order must be sent to us by
regular mail, e-mail or fax; we reserve the right to refuse to start a
job without an order.
2. Technical documents shall be accompanied by reference documents
supplied by the client and/or drawings or diagrams to be used for a
better understanding of such documents.
3. Translations shall be counted by word in the source language, unless
otherwise previously established in writing.
4. In the event that a client cancels an order, all work already
effected shall be billed at 100%, work which is suspended shall be
billed at 50%.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all invoices must be paid within five
working days from the date they are issued.
6. Any late payment or failure to pay shall be cause for immediate
collection of the entire amount due from the client, without previous
notice or other formalities. STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. reserves the right
to request interest calculated according to the official rate of
Romania's National Bank in effect as of the date that such payment is
made. Moreover, the client must reimburse any expenses STEADY PROMOTION
S.R.L. incurs to settle the case.
7. STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. shall not be held liable for any reason
whatsoever for translations which are not stylistically satisfactory.
Particularly for advertising and promotional material, the services of
STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. shall be limited to simple translation, unless
expressly requested. STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. shall not be liable for
drafting the text in an advertising style different from the source
text. Our liability shall be limited to the amount of the invoice.
8. Complaints shall only be taken into consideration if received by
registered mail with return receipt within seven days of delivery of the
jobs or part of them. All complaints must be accompanied by the original
documents and disputed translations. Once the above time period has
elapsed, the translation shall be considered correct.
9. In the event of an unsatisfied client, thus in the case of a
complaint within the established deadlines, STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L.
agrees, at its own expense, to deliver an edited version of the disputed
translation within a timeframe equal to one third of that previously
established for the job plus twenty-four hours. This second document
shall be used to judge the quality of the translation in order to
establish the amount of reimbursement, at STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L.'s own
10. STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. shall not be held liable for any delays
caused by malfunctioning faxes, modems, e-mail and other mail or
carriers, not directly controlled by STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L.
11. In the event of late deliveries for more than one third of the
established time, and in the event that the delay is directly and solely
attributable to STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L., a reimbursement shall be paid,
to be established between the parties, up to an amount of 100% of the
job delivered late.
12. Defects present in one part of the translation shall not be grounds,
for any reason whatsoever, for questioning the entire translation.
STEADY PROMOTION S.R.L. reserves the right to make modifications in such
13. Only written agreements between the parties shall be taken into
consideration. The Court of Bucharest shall have jurisdiction for all
disputes. In the event of failure to pay, all representation and partial
or total reproduction of such translation shall be illegal. STEADY
PROMOTION S.R.L. reserves the right to request a client who uses unpaid
material for immediate payment of the translation and compensation for
copyright where applicable.